Thursday, August 26, 2010

3 perfect gifts for women going on a holiday

happy couple

"When my wife decided to go alone on a holiday to Spain after her promotion, I complained and whined like a nine year-old. She had asked me to come with her and had waited too long, but I really didn’t have time to go because of my new business venture. Finally I stopped acting like a kid and felt bad about my behaviour. I then started looking for a special gift for her, a gift to make up for my childish tantrums and a gift to show that I really wanted her to enjoy her long-awaited vacation." – Alex

Most men are clueless when it comes to giving a meaningful gift to a woman, a gift that she can use, not put away in some corner of her drawer. The World Wide Web offers a lot of guides on how to find a perfect Christmas gift, perfect anniversary gift and an even more perfect birthday gift. But there are more occasions than Christmas, anniversary and birthday, and a charming trinket doesn’t help on those other occasions.

Here are two gifts that you can give a woman who plans to go on a holiday, a different but nonetheless a special occasion:

  • proto-col Golden Glow

Holidays mean seeing new places, travelling long distances and staying out in the sun. So when you want a perfect holiday gift for a woman, proto-col Golden Glow is a strong contender. This instant fake tan spray gives a glowing tan minus the streaks. It also moisturises and softens the skin with the help of Jojoba oil and other moisturising agents.

  • proto-col Boost

This product is tanning capsule and gives you a tan in just a few hours of staying in the sun. If you want that bronze look so many celebrities are seen with, proto-col Boost one is the safest tanning product to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment