Thursday, September 9, 2010

Smooth, silky and hair free skin with Silk'n SensEpil – Product review


I have always been a sucker for pain free removal of hair and that too whose affects last for a long time. For this reason, I have used a number of products, some of them good and others that let's just say weren't up to the mark. So, when I heard about the new new home hair removal system I wasn't exactly over the moon. I wanted to reserve my judgment before I actually used it.

What is the Silk'n SensEpil?

This device uses intense pulsed light technology to help remove unwanted hair from your body. This is why, it's also called IPL hair removal. It is a clinically proven technology and has been used by salons across the world as a part of their hair removal arsenal. Now, the Silk'n SensEpil has brought this technology to your home. It works by emitting 750 pulses of light, which is absorbed by the melanin on the hair. This in turn, damages the hair follicle and it can no longer produce new hair.

What are the benefits?

When I used this for the first time I was actually worried whether I can use it easily and whether its convenient. But the “worry” disappeared as soon as I used it for the first time. Its design is such that you can remove unwanted hair from any part of your body and it's easily operable. It also proved my initial skeptical reaction about its efficiency wrong, as it is really effective. If you are anything like me (can't stand pain and mess), you won't have to go far looking for options.

Should I go for it?

There are 3 reasons you can go for it – 1) it's not messy and very easy to use, 2) it's claim of permanent hair removal is well founded and approved by the FDA and 3) it's absolutely painless. But there is also one reason why you shouldn't go for it and that's because it takes two weeks for your hair to fall out after treatment. People looking for instant results won't be happy with this.

1 comment:

  1. Nice link i like it so much. this link is very useful to every body. very nice posting
    Thanks for share.......
    Hair Fall

    ReplyDelete